Agents have the ability to set aliases for themselves in the dashboard.
To set up your Alias:
1. Click on the profile avatar in the top right-hand corner of the screen and select 'Account'.
2. Scroll down to Bots and click the 'Set Alias' button.
3. Click the pencil icon and enter an alias name.
4. If you'd like to add a photo, click on the picture icon and then upload a photo.
5. Click 'Add Alias'.
If you already have an alias created and would like to add another one, click on the red and white + icon to enter a new alias name and photo.
If you'd like to switch to one of your aliases in your live chat, you can do so by:
1. Clicking the arrow beside your photo where it reads 'chatting as' at the top right-hand corner of your chat page.
2. Select the alias you'd like to use.
3. Click 'Apply'.
The Sinitic team is here for you.Contact Support